Yay for Demons
I'm excited to find out more about the quest lines tied to these bosses. Since they are increasing the daily quest limit to 25 I imagine there will be some repetition involved (unfortunate) but these could still be fun. 19:23, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
Whoever put those edits on the article is a moron. Someone remove them, he copied them word for word from Archimonde's tactics with minor edits (18000-20000k damage a hit and can crush, woooo...) -Syntoxin
- I reverted Worldtaker's edits, he apparently has a history of adding fabricated stuff like that to articles. If it happens again we'll have to report him. -- 16:49, 11 February 2008 (UTC)
- They are not invalid.I am an employee of blizzard and I am showing true info.Not that which some think that it aint true.And if I would copy Archimonde's tactics I would be a moron.I just write what my blizzard shared documents share.Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde have the same rank so it is normal for him to have some of his tactics.I just write what the blizzat documents state. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Worldtaker (talk • contr).
- Your claim of Blizzard employment is unsubstantiated, and frankly suspect. Please provide references citing source material, or some other method to verify that information, maybe screen shots or other outside source material. From what I understand, Kil'jaeden has not even been unlocked on the PTR yet. 18:56, 11 February 2008 (UTC)
You may not have the information enough to know that I am a blizzard employee but listen.I have the Blizzard documents with the info on 2.4 that Jeff gave me to publish in some of the most WoW information having sites. - Worldtaker
- And I am secretly a alien being with psychic magical powers that says your full of it and should stop vandalizing pages. Leviathon 19:11, 11 February 2008 (UTC)
- You're right, we don't have enough information to verify if you are a Blizzard employee or not, but we do know the following:
- Blizzard has never released ability specific information of the manner you posted
- Information posted on the Kj abilities WAS copy and pasted from the Archimonde article.
- While your English is good, it is obvious you are not a first language speaker and are further unlikely to be a publicist for Blizzard official or for Jeff Kaplan unofficially.
- Because we are unable to verify the officiality of your information or claims of employment, we cannot accept the edits you made at this stage.
- I understand the draw of filling in the blanks that we currently have about Kil'jeaden, as well as the attractiveness of authenticating your edits through false (or even true) claims of employment at Blizzard. Please rest assured that you will gain neither fame or admiration by pre-emptively editing in incorrect or false information. Please respect the wiki, not just for other editors but for the non-editing people that depend on this site for reliable information.
- 19:23, 11 February 2008 (UTC)
I have given Worldtaker a week off for continually posting unsubstantiated info.19:24, 11 February 2008 (UTC)
- Darn only a week? You're far too kind :p Leviathon 19:25, 11 February 2008 (UTC)
The current image is a datamined model taken from mmo-champion, This is against image policy isn't it? 18:57, 11 February 2008 (UTC)