/shrug, you've got me. I just saw it and listed it on the Faceless one page. I just thought, "Hey, if they don't like it, they can delete it." Toran Wildpaw of the Frenzyheart (talk) 19:09, 9 September 2008 (UTC)
Ahhh! Here we go! This  states that Volazj is a faceless one. It also seems to state Yogg-Saron is the Forgotten one from Warcraft III. Toran Wildpaw of the Frenzyheart (talk) 23:37, 11 September 2008 (UTC)
By that logic, lets say someone hacked the game (if it's possible) and gave Thrall a vrykul model. You would think that Thrall is undoubtably a vrykul, despite everything in lore and even in-game saying he's an orc, right? Toran Wildpaw of the Frenzyheart (talk) 19:19, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
Yes but this is a different case. The Aqir empire was split in two giving it two different paths of evolution. With that evolution, there is likely an old god behind it. The idea that the Qiraj are/were the faceless ones of C'thun isn't so far fetched. If this guy has the same model as Rajaxx, whoes to say he isn't the same species? They are all creations of the old gods whereas your example is an irrelevant one seeing as how this is two seperate cases. In short, if C'thun had faceless ones, why do they have to be different than those of Yogg'Saron? For all we know, C'thun and Yogg-saron could be the same being only sliced in half.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Ibage (talk • contr).
- Have you actually looked at the Qiraji vs. what's on the page now? I think it is safe to say the Faceless Ones are quite different.
- "If this guy has the same model as Rajaxx, whoes to say he isn't the same species?" For starters, it's a beta test. Emphasis on the test part. To be technical, none of this is official until release. Admittedly, I have the advantage of coming into this conversation after the model has been changed so it is no longer Rajaxx's.-- (talk · contr) 13:56, 1 October 2008 (UTC)
Ok...so lets have a re-cap of Forgotten ones...
1. They apparently have telepathy (if the quest text for Quest:Mind Tricks is to be trusted)).
2. They can't really speak (except for that old "Shur'nab... shur'nab... Yogg-Saron!" coming from those Faceless Lurkers).
3. They have tentacles.
4. Their faces make it look like they lost their heads and decided to take some random elekk's head.
5. They don't look insectoid in any real way. Just plain gross.
And also...there is NO, I repeat NO proof WHATSOEVER that they were created by the Old Gods.
They serve Yogg-Saron, so what? That automatically labels them as "created by the Old Gods"?
And even THEN...there's almost NO proof at all that they serve the Old Gods. Only one little scrap to tell us that they have SOMETHING to do with them..."Shur'nab... shur'nab... Yogg-Saron!"
Heck, that may not even mean that they DO serve the Old Gods! They could just be insane lunatics who see players as servitors of the Old Gods, curse the Old Gods, and then run over and try to beat on them. Toran Wildpaw of the Frenzyheart (talk) 13:47, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
Ok, I admit that I have been proven wrong on that. There is still little, if any, proof that they were created by Old Gods though. I have a feeling you guys are gonna reel out some quests on me that'll imply THAT too...Toran Wildpaw of the Frenzyheart (talk) 16:37, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
- How does "a tendril of the old god's will, which was made manifest in the creatures known only as the Faceless" not 'imply' that they were created by the Old Gods?--User:Sandwichman2448/Sig 01:16, 9 November 2008 (UTC)