Anyone Hunt Here?
Has anyone ever quested in this zone in WoW? Where does it lead to?
Can somebody take a screenshot of the entrance? --Xmuskrat 15:57, 13 Jan 2006 (EST)
- http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8206/wowscrnshot100406190949vk0.jpg -- entrance
Peegee 19:57, 4 October 2006 (EDT)Peegee
- Screenshots that don't include a player's model are much preferred. -- (talk) 21:21, 4 October 2006 (EDT)
Here are two screen shots I took of Grim Batol proper a few months back; I am enamored with this place. The picture with the moon is my desktop background.
- -Beaverbranch of Altar of Storms
On a scale of one to ten, what are the chances this will become an instance one day... eleven? Very nice! Deathwing raid boss FTW :)
- So at the end of the Battle of Grim Batol, Deathwing flew away in defeat, came back sometime later through the red dragonflight defenses and got back into Grim Batol? Or are you talking about Deathwing coming back someday and a big fight occuring? Rolandius (talk - contr) 04:30, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
"The eastern section of Wetlands is reserved for a special, max level quest event. The event is not currently in the beta." .. It's almost 4 years ago that Tigole said this. Is there anything ingame yet or have they scrapped it? Privatekey 21:59, 13 July 2007 (UTC)
Have you guys seen this? It's written on the very top of Grim Batol peak. I wonder if there's any NPC in that camp... User:Varghedin/Sig 16:02, 18 September 2007 (UTC)
- I have a means to get there... Let's say you don't want to know how. I'll try tonight.-- (talk) 16:13, 18 September 2007 (UTC)
- No, as you can see, there's only me. More seriously, I've checked, there's no one there.-- (talk) 19:32, 6 December 2007 (UTC)
- So that's how Rhonin tried to get down at first ;) --Maibe 00:36, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
The article says that something powerful may be inside Grim Batol. Maybe someone did something to a former Red Dragon Consort and turned him into some crazy creature with the Demon Orb. Or an Old God was partly summoned with the Demon Orb by Nekros Skullcrusher. It could be a reason they don't want to let anyone near. Rolandius (talk - contr) 04:44, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
- Have the feeling the story will end up being the Red Dragonflight knew Deathwing was in Grim Batol and have been searching for him in all the tunnels. Seems pretty likely to me that Grim Batol will end up being the 'secret raid' after Ulduar. I wonder if we would end up killing Neltharion like Malygos though or if he would just be defeated and run again. Leviathon (talk) 17:24, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
- Ignore this if you don't want spoilers for Night of the Dragon but the book basically sets the stage for Grim Batol to be used as a new den for Deathwing and his experiments with the Twilight Dragonflight. Since there are already Twilight Dragons at the Obsidian Sanctum defending Sartharion it would make sense that Deathwing has repopulated Grim Batol with his "children". --Terawatt (talk) 17:32, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
- I still get the distinct feeling from reading the book that some Old God is buried deep down there... ~~