Anyone Hunt Here?
Has anyone ever quested in this zone in WoW? Where does it lead to?
Can somebody take a screenshot of the entrance? --Xmuskrat 15:57, 13 Jan 2006 (EST)
- http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8206/wowscrnshot100406190949vk0.jpg -- entrance
Peegee 19:57, 4 October 2006 (EDT)Peegee
- Screenshots that don't include a player's model are much preferred. -- (talk) 21:21, 4 October 2006 (EDT)
Here are two screen shots I took of Grim Batol proper a few months back; I am enamored with this place. The picture with the moon is my desktop background.
- -Beaverbranch of Altar of Storms
On a scale of one to ten, what are the chances this will become an instance one day... eleven? Very nice! Deathwing raid boss FTW :)
"The eastern section of Wetlands is reserved for a special, max level quest event. The event is not currently in the beta." .. It's almost 4 years ago that Tigole said this. Is there anything ingame yet or have they scrapped it? Privatekey 21:59, 13 July 2007 (UTC)
Have you guys seen this? It's written on the very top of Grim Batol peak. I wonder if there's any NPC in that camp... User:Varghedin/Sig 16:02, 18 September 2007 (UTC)
- I have a means to get there... Let's say you don't want to know how. I'll try tonight.-- (talk) 16:13, 18 September 2007 (UTC)
- No, as you can see, there's only me. More seriously, I've checked, there's no one there.-- (talk) 19:32, 6 December 2007 (UTC)
- So that's how Rhonin tried to get down at first ;) --Maibe 00:36, 7 December 2007 (UTC)