I like my black lotus picture a lot better than the one used here, but when I put it in thumbnail it goes all.. wierd. :| -Erobus 15:52, 31 August 2006 (EDT)
Very annoying... posted genuine, confirmed information regarding the Lotus and it got deleted... thanks alot >.< ---Celebant
- Well, you didn't post much of a source of facts backing up your claim... perhaps an explaition of why there can only be atmost 3 on the ground would help?--Stfrn 16:58, 23 December 2006 (EST)
- Most of your other edits were wrong or outright lies, so why should we believe this one without a source? -- (talk) 17:10, 23 December 2006 (EST)
- You really need to get out more... US Server during the year of 2004, a large guild placed top herbalists at all the known spawning points of the Black Lotus. During this period, which lasted for a day or two, there were only three that spawned. Three (3). If that's not evidence/source, nothing is.
- And oh, Kirkburn; what have I been lying about? --- Celebant
- I can't vouch for any research said group did but my own experience seems to back up his story. It seems that each of the zones that do contain a black lotus will only spawn one per zone, randomly, at one of the spawn locations. Maybe this information can be added as a possible theory as to how the black lotus spawns work rather than a stated fact. -- Snorkle 20:03, 21 March 2007 (EDT)
Black Lotus in Ashenvale?
This sounds odd, since all the other zones (including Dire Maul outside of the instances) are in the same level range, and have similar other herbs. I once found two black loti next to each other in the DM PvP arena, which has a high concentration of other herbs, Allkhazam reports them too. Satyrnaar doesn't fit into that category... --Hurax 21:34, 30 July 2007 (UTC)