Should probably add the Cindercloth 'set' to the armor collections at the bottom- tailoring, 44-52 or so. Evanfardreamer 07:36, 1 December 2007 (UTC) http://thottbot.com/i14045 pants http://thottbot.com/i14044 cloak http://thottbot.com/i14043 gloves http://thottbot.com/i14042 vest http://thottbot.com/i10044 boots http://thottbot.com/i10042 robe http://thottbot.com/i12256 leggings Maybe only include the first four or five, as there's two leg and two chest slots. Though neither of the chest slots is particularly impressive, considering Dreamweave is that level range. Evanfardreamer 23:20, 1 December 2007 (UTC)
- Item collections exists for collectios now, so, for collections have a look there. TherasTaneel (talk) 19:06, November 7, 2009 (UTC)
Zul'Aman (Tier 5.5)
I am not sure about this, so I'll ask: In Zul'Aman, several quasi-Setitems drop (they do not share a Setbonus or something), which still kinda belong together in regard of style and stats . I'm talking about some Drops as well as some purchaseable Heroic-Badge-Items. Can someone write them down, so we can have a short look at it, or even confirm, that this is the case (i.e. there's one def-warrior-itemset, consisting of bla bla bla and bla whereby the first two drop from thisandthat, and the 3rd can be purchased for heroic badges)? Eruantien 00:53, 31 December 2007 (UTC)
- There is definitely a quasi-set there and have been referred as as Tier 5.5. I'm not sure what category it will be listed under since some wikiphiles here have issues with non-bonus sets being grouped as an armor set. Will make a new page later, even though the content is over a half year old. Lindorm (talk) 21:46, 29 May 2008 (UTC)
Point of T4,T5
A probably noobish question, but something I'm not clear on. Is T4 and/or T5 a prerequisite to getting T6 armour? And if not, what is the point in T4/T5, when you can just go straight for T6 when you get to level 70? --Mindez 02:56, 22 February 2008 (UTC)
- First to answer your question: no, they are not a direct prequisite.
- But you'll have a really hard time to get T6 as soon as you reach lvl70. The mobs from which they drop not only require gaming skills, but also well-equipped players (e.g. the tanks need enough hit points).
- Sometimes, the instances where the mobs which tokens for a set can be found themselves require a player to have completed a quest or something (see Instance_Attunement), which leads to a sort of natural progression in gear.
- So the point of T4 is, for instance, "to be able to beat a boss which drops T5-tokens". Eruantien
Sunwell Sets(A.K.A. Tier 6.5)
These should be added to the page.I would, but I'm not entirely sure how to put them or the amount of pieces in each. Geeko 07:44, 27 February 2008 (UTC)
I really think the major sets that go together should be put in here as well. For instance, the recolored T1/T2 sets. For example, Paladin's recolored Lawbringer (the blue and red) is amazing to look at, and the stats are all similar, and it's a full set.
Since patch 2.4 allows us to buy the old PvP-70 gear for gold, perhaps someone can take a look at updating the armor sets page as well as the PvP-70 page to include the new items.
I know the set requires honored status with the Sha'tar, Cenarion Expedition, Lower City, Honor Hold, and the Keepers of Time. The individual pieces are sold by the quartermasters of the before mentioned factions. And each piece costs roughly 20-25 gold each(for a total of around 100-125 gold for the set). Ratsmoker87 16:35, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
- Its not the old PVP sets.
- The items you can purchase are new. Here are thottbot-links to each of the sets.
- Druid: [Dragonhide Battlegear] [Kodohide Battlegear] [Wyrmhide Battlegear]
- Mage: [Evoker's Silk Battlegear]
- Hunter: [Stalker's Chain Battlegear]
- Paladin: [Crusader's Ornamented Battlegear] [Cursader's Scaled Battlegear]
- Priest: [Mooncloth Battlegear] [Satin Battlegear]
- Rogue: [Opportunist's Battlegear]
- Shaman: [Seer's Mail Battlegear] [Seer's Linked Battlegear] [Seer's Ringmail Battlgear]
- Warlock: [Dreadwave Battlegear]
- Warrior: [Savage Plate Battlegear]
- Okay, I found this in The Burning Crusade Official Guide: Tier .5/Level 60 rares, Tier 1 epics, Tier 2 epics, and Tier 3 epics. Rolandius (talk - contr) 06:59, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- Do we consider the guides official source? The word "Official" in the title means little to me personally unless the book is published by Blizzard... but I'm not sure how we stand on the guides. Frankly I think they're junk and wouldn't pay for em, but I think I'm a bit biased by the fact that we're sorta direct competition to them. Personally I don't think we should consider them official sources, and stand by my campaign against the "not Tier" names until I hear otherwise. 05:39, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
Removal of level requirement information
- I removed some of it because it was redundant (e.g. "They are designed for players leveling from 60 to 70." was already stated) or when it was wrong (Arathi basin sets are available at a lower level). Of course I might have removed too much, but I think its pretty okay like that. Eruantien (talk) 12:11, 5 March 2009 (UTC)