Speed of Resource accumulation Edit
The wiki states that controlling 2 nodes means you will accumulate resouces slightly more than twice as fast as if you only control one node. This is not true. It's true that it's not linear, but you only accrue resources SLIGHTLY faster.
In fact, controlling 4 nodes accrues resources less than four times faster than controlling 1. This needs to be corrected.
- Fixed information to accurately reflect rate of production for controlling various numbers of nodes.--ProfGlitch
Why Allies lose AB Edit
In my experience Alliance tend to lose Arathi Basin because Paladins refuse to be healers rather than warriors
- I feel we lose cause everyone refuses to listen to the raid leader and run around like crazy people.
- Why should you expect retribution and protection paladins to be your personal healers? Why not shadow priests and enhancement shamans too? There's a lot of reasons why the Allies lose AB a lot, but one of them is not the fact that paladins are refusing to play offspec. Holy paladins ought to be healing, though, granted, but you can't blame everything on them. --- Katriana 19:06, 28 November 2007 (UTC)
- We lose because people run alone to gather honor thinking more on twink-gear than teamplay. Like many other team-based online games, teamplay is the key to winRugus 12:41, 27 March 2008 (UTC)
I restored the old rewards after a user removed them, thinking it was useless. It's info, even it it is outdated, and I see no reason to not have information on wowwiki, so long as it's clearly marked as old. I came here specifically looking for the table and didn't find it, so others might be interested as well. I also updated it to match the new table match the format of the old one, but I'm not too good with tables, so somebody may want to correct my work.
Lastly, I think there are some horde items without alliance equivalents on both tables, and some of them could be combined into the same cell. I'll let somebody who knows what they're doing look into that. Dr. Cheis 05:52, 19 July 2007 (UTC)
- I would suggest keeping the historic information, but move the table to a separate page, "Old Arathi Basin Rewards" or something similar, and link to that from the main AB page. --Hurax 13:18, 20 July 2007 (UTC)
Can anyone help me with organising information about the quests in AB? The other quest databases aren't very helpful as they list a lot of quests which appearantly have been removed since the battleground revamp. --Hurax 05:49, 26 July 2007 (UTC)
What do you think about this version of this page.
I've changed it a bit to make it look more similiar to AV page, and to include links to resource nodes pages, that are lonely now. What do you think? Is that better than the current? Should I replace it? 21:59, 30 March 2008 (UTC)