Should this actually be named 'bandolier'? All but two of the available bullet-holding bags are called 'ammo pouch'...--Azaram 22:15, 18 March 2007 (EDT)

There is no 'bandolier' in the api. Quivers for arrows and Ammo Pouches for bullets. Page should be moved and edited. ZZqA 21:01, 31 December 2007 (UTC)
I've started changing links to Ammo Pouch. I've fixed Template:Equipment; and most of the links currently to Bandolier are pages with that template embedded, might take a day or so for the pages listed on 'What links here' to change over. Both Ammo Pouch and Bandolier have edit history, not sure what the WoWWiki way of merging two pages with edit histories is. ZZqA 21:17, 31 December 2007 (UTC)
Ah scratch that. Only one edit on Ammo Pouch and that was just to toss up a redirect. The edits were done to Ammo pouch (with a lower case p). Crisis averted, should be able to tidy up the rest of the needed changes soon. ZZqA 21:23, 31 December 2007 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.