The Tailoring Emporium is a garrison building which can be placed on a small plot. It offers tailors the ability to learn new recipes or place work orders for crafting materials. The tailoring emporium can also be used by players without the profession to purchase items from a follower assigned to the building.
- Level 1
- Allows the production of Tailoring items and work orders.
- Level 2
- Allows followers with the Tailoring trait to work here, granting a unique bonus. Also allows up to 14 work orders at one time.
- Level 3
- Allows up to 21 work orders at one time.
Level 1 Tailoring Emporium Edit
can be obtained by completing a short chain of quests in your faction's starting zone on Draenor.
Level 2 Tailoring Emporium Edit
can be bought from the Blueprint Vendor in your Garrison after reaching level 96 and establishing an outpost in Talador.
Level 3 Tailoring Emporium Edit
Items available to non-tailors Edit
Non-tailors can have an NPC craft items for them within the tailoring emporium.
Level 1 Emporium Edit
Level 2 Emporium Edit
Level 3 Emporium Edit
Assigned follower benefits Edit
- Assigning a follower to the tailoring emporium grants access to battle standards which are crafted by the follower:
See also Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Added.
External Links Edit
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|