The Tabard of the Lightbringer is a epic bind on equip tabard with a use feature. The tabard itself displays the presumed symbol of the Knights of the Silver Hand, an order of paladins lead by Uther Lightbringer.
- If you don't get this as a gift or be lucky/rich and buy it from somebody, you need to be on the quest chain and kill to get and start the quest to get this item (among several others).
- This is one of five vanity items that can all be gotten and kept or given away:
- This is the only tabard in game to show the presumed symbol of the Knights of the Silver Hand.
- Implented in patch 3.3.3 this is only one of four tabards that currently has an item level of 80. Of those four, this is the only one that doesn't come from PvP.
- It is also only one of 3 tabards that has a "on-use" effect. The others being:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.