The 31-point talent in the Druid's Restoration Tree, Swiftmend checks for either a Rejuvenation or Regrowth HoT effect on the target and instantly heals it for an amount equal to the full duration of that spell.
- Casting Time: Instant
- School: Restoration, Nature
- Target: Single Target / Healing Spell
- Range: 40 yd
- Duration: n/a
- Cooldown: 15 secs.
|Rank||Level||Casting Time||Mana Cost||Description||Cost|
|1||40||N/A||16% Base Mana (379 @ level 70)||Consumes a Rejuvenation or Regrowth effect on a target to instantly heal them for an amount equal to 12 secs of Rejuvenation or 18 secs of Regrowth .||Talent|
Testing indicates the following, some of which may not be true:
- The swiftmend heals for the total value of the HoT, regardless of how many ticks are left.
- If in any case both Rejuvenation and Regrowth are present on the target, the HoT with the least time left will be consumed. (credit to the Official Druid forums)
- +Healing gear is accounted for, at the same rate as the Rejuvenation (80%) or Regrowth.
- A player can swiftmend a Rejuvenation or Regrowth cast by another druid. In which case it uses the base value of the HoT casters spell, but uses the +healing of the caster of Swiftmend.
For example, a Swiftmend on a rank 10 Rejuvenation will heal 756 (before talents) +80% of +healing.