|The subject of this article was either removed from World of Warcraft or is no longer available due to the devastating Cataclysm patch 4.0.3.
- Swift Razzashi Raptor
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Mount"Mount" is not in the list of possible values (Cloth armor, Leather armor, Mail armor, Plate armor, Axe, Dagger, Fishing pole, Fist weapon, Mace, Miscellaneous, Polearm, Staff, Sword, Bag, Enchanting bag, Engineering bag, Gem bag, Herb bag, Leatherworking bag, Mining bag, Soul bag, Arrow, Bow, Bullet, Crossbow, Gun, Idol, Libram (relic), Shield, Sigil, Thrown, Totem (relic), Wand) for this property.
- Requires level 40
- Requires Riding (150)
- Use: Teaches you how to summon Bloodlord Mandokir's raptor. This is a very fast mount.
The Swift Razzashi Raptor is a rare drop from the boss Bloodlord Mandokir in Zul'Gurub. This epic mount is extremely sought after for its rarity. This mount will drop for either faction with a drop percentage of 1% and any race can ride it, provided they have 150 riding skill.
- As of the Isle of Thunder and Isle of Giants patch, this raptor is not the only one aquireable for alliance players. Members of both races can aquire three new raptors with unique textures.
- Obtaining this mount awards the Feat of Strength, .
- In patch 4.1.0, with Zul'Aman and Zul'Gurub returning as level 85 dungeons there will be a new mount with similar, but different features 
Patches and hotfixes