|Casting time||Instant cast|
|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
Sunfire is a druid ability gained at level 18, replacing Moonfire for druids who have chosen the Balance specialization when the Solar half of the balance bar is active. It is not technically a separately learned spell.
- Balance abilities
- Restoration abilities
- Patch 6.2.3 (17-Oct-2015): Damage has been increased by 6%.
- Patch 6.2.0 (23-Jun-2015): Sunfire now deals 4% less damage.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Sunfire is no longer its own spell and replaces Moonfire on the action bar whenever Balance Energy is on the Solar side. Sunfire now has a base duration of 24 seconds (up from 14 seconds), but is no longer extended by Wrath and Starsurge critical strikes. Enemies may still suffer from both Moonfire and Sunfire’s periodic damage components simultaneously. Upon reaching 100 Solar Energy, the next Sunfire deals 100% additional initial damage.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Sunfire mana cost has been reduced from 18% to 9%.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.