Stabled Quel'dorei Steed is a level 80 unicorn mount found at the Argent Tournament Grounds in Icecrown. [75, 20]
- Thrust – 6 yards range - A melee attack that inflicts 3250 damage. (1.5 seconds cooldown)
- Shield-Breaker – 5-25 yards range - A ranged attack that inflicts 2000 damage and removes one layer of Defend from the opponent. (1.5 seconds cooldown)
- Charge – 5-25 yards range - A charging attack that inflicts 8500 damage and removes 1 layer of Defend from the opponent. (4.5 seconds cooldown)
- Defend – Reduces damage taken by 30%. Strikes by Shield-Breaker or Charge remove 1 layer of Defend! Up to 3 layers of Defend may be stacked. (3 seconds cooldown)
- Refresh Mount – Heals your mount. Can only be used out of combat. (1 minute cooldown)
- Duel – 10 yards range - Challenge another combatant to a mounted duel!.
- This is the first mount Alliance players use to practice their mounted combat skills, before starting the quest to becoming their own race's champion.
- Once the journey to becoming a champion is finished this mount can no longer be used.
- Stabled Quel'dorei Steed literally means stabled high elven horse. Elven horses were described in Day of the Dragon but it is unknown if they are related.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.