|Spirit Link Totem|
|Casting time||Instant cast|
|Cooldown||3 min (GCD 1 sec)|
Spirit Link Totem is a shaman ability learned at level 70 for those with the Restoration specialization. It reduces damage taken by all party and raid members within 10 yards by 10%. Every second it also redistributes the health of all affected players so everyone has the same percentage of their maximum health. The totem lasts for 6 seconds.
- Spirit Link Totem is an air totem and thus cannot be used at the same time as another air totem.
- Like most shaman totems, it only has 5 hit points and is easily targeted and destroyed.
- By reducing the damage taken by all party and raid members it's an efficient totem to heal groups on 'stack-up' moments during encounters.
- Spirit Link Totem stacks with other damage reduction spells and items.
- It's also very useful to get the health of a tank or any single party or raid member up instantly if everyone is close enough around you since the totem redistributes the health.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Totems will no longer cause hostile creatures to enter combat with the Shaman based on proximity.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): All totems are now considered spells, and summoning totems can be prevented by silencing effects. Searing Totem, Magma Totem, and Fire Elemental totems fall into the Fire school, while all other totems fall under the Nature school.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Added.