- Item Level
- Use: Throw me!
- Sell Price: 2
- Vendor 10 (stack of 5)
During the Feast of Winter Veil, Snowballs can be purchased for 10 for a stack of five from:
- <Smokywood Pastures> in the Exodar
- <Smokywood Pastures> in Ironforge
- <Smokywood Pastures> in Orgrimmar
- <Smokywood Pastures> in Shattrath City
- <Smokywood Pastures> in Silvermoon City
- <Smokywood Pastures> in Stormwind City
- <Smokywood Pastures> in Thunder Bluff
- <Smokywood Pastures> in Undercity
A few Snowballs are given as quest rewards for Feast of Winter Veil quests.
Snowballs can be thrown at other players. There is a slight impact animation. In the past they used to do actual knockback, which could have major secondary effects (knocking a character off a high location).
Snowballs are also required to use:
- - (green Father Winter's Helper companion)
- - (red Winter's Little Helper companion)
- - (tiny Winter Reindeer companion)
- - (Tiny Snowman companion)
- - (snowman disguise)
Each activation consumes a snowball.
- During the event, these are one of the cheapest vended items in the game; however they are required in order to activate certain items and storage is always scarce; so after the event they command a large premium in the auction house.
- Interestingly enough, the snowball stun can activate a Warrior's Second Wind-talent.
- Patch 1.2.0 (18-Dec-2004): Added.