Sleep is a condition which has a few meanings in World of Warcraft:
- A prone non-combat position where a character lies down on whatever they are sitting or standing on.
- A character cannot walk, run, jump or engage in combat directly from a sleeping position, they must first stand.
- It takes a short amount of time to sleep from a sitting or standing position and about equal amount of time to stand from a sleeping position.
- A character begins adding potential bonus XP time when they sleep only when in an inn or capital city.
Note: You don't actually have to be in the sleeping position to get this bonus, simply logging out in a location where your character portrait shows a Resting bonus is sufficient.
- A variety of spells and abilities that cause a sleep-like state.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.