- Silk Cloth
- Item Level
- Sell Price: 1 50
- Vendor 6
As an ingredient Edit
Silk Cloth is used in the following recipes:
First Aid Edit
As a quest item Edit
Silk Cloth is needed for the following quests:
- Hand in 60 Silk Cloth to a faction quartermaster to gain Reputation
Places to farm Edit
- Lvl. 25+: The dungeon city of Gnomeregan, which is Northwest of Ironforge. Dropped by any humanoids in the dungeon and instance.
- Lvl. 25+ Defias Insurgents in the Stockade drop silk at 41% per mob.
- Lvl. 25+ Dragonmaw Raiders in Loch Modan drop silk at 24% per mob, and can be soloed 1 at a time
- Lvl. 27+-29+ The Dawning Woods Catacombs in Duskwood are filled with monsters that drop 1 - 2 silk.
- Lvl. 29+-33+ The area surrounding and inside the Scarlet Monastery is loaded with silk. Many 'Scarlet' mobs drop more than 1 silk per kill on average.
- Lvl. 35+-36+ Shadowforge Surveyors in the Badlands drop more than 1 silk per kill on average.
- Lvl. 34-40+ Centuars and Demons in Desolace drop 1-3 silk and 1-2 mageweave making them ideal for farming.
- Lvl. 38-40+ The Cult-Sworn Warlocks in Western Plaguelands have a high drop rate, about 1-3 silk and 1-2 mageweave.*
- Lvl. 41 The Bloodsail Mages and Venture Co. mobs in general drop silk every 1-2 mobs.
- Note - The Western Plaguelands is a heavily farmed zone. If you see other players, it is advised to move to another location.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.