|Casting time||Instant cast|
Shamanistic Rage is a shaman ability learned at level 65 for those with the Elemental and Enhancement specializations. It reduces damage taken for a brief period. It is also usable while stunned.
Here are two simple macros that combine racial abilities and trinkets to greatly enhance Shamanistic Rage in a single button press. These can be combined with other trinkets and abilities as long as they don't force a global cooldown.
#showtooltip Shamanistic Rage /cast Blood Fury /use Bladefist's Breadth /cast Shamanistic Rage
#showtooltip Shamanistic Rage /cast Berserking /use Bladefist's Breadth /cast Shamanistic Rage
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Shamanistic Rage no longer reduces Mana costs while active.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Shamanistic Rage is now available to Elemental Shaman as well as Enhancement Shaman.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Thunderstorm and Shamanistic Rage can no longer be used while Frozen, Cycloned, Sapped, or Incapacitated.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Cooldown is now 1 minute, down from 2 minutes. Successful melee attacks now have a chance to generate mana equal to 15% of the shaman's attack power, down from 30%.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Is now a Physical ability instead of a Magic spell, and thus is no longer dispellable. It now reduces all damage taken by 30% and gives your successful melee attacks a chance to regenerate mana equal to 30% of your attack power. This lasts for 15 seconds with a 2 minute cooldown.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Now also reduces all damage taken by 30% for the duration.