|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
Shadowmoon Houndmasters can be found in the Black Temple.
- Flare: Summons a flare at a random enemy.
- Freezing Trap: Place a frost trap that freezes the first enemy that approaches, preventing all action for up to 5 sec. Any damage caused will break the ice. Trap will exist for until cancelled. Only one trap can be active at a time.
- Shoot: Shoots at an enemy, inflicting Physical damage.
- Silencing Shot: A shot that deals 4000 damage and silences the target for 3 sec.
- Summon Riding Warhound: Summons 1 Wolf to accompany the caster until dismissed.
- Volley: Shoots a volley of arrows at a target location.
- Wing Clip: Inflicts 20% normal melee damage and reduces the enemy target's movement speed by 30% for 10 sec.
Split from their mounts. Dogs are sheepable. Dogs charge and enrage. The houndmaster seems to be a hunter, just tankable.
Patches and hotfixesEdit
Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Added
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.