I have cleaned up the Horde guild list based off of the guild progress thread, . Many guilds since this page was created have disbanded.
Master Crafter List
Updated the list as of 11/09/2006 posting. Still need to figure out the formatting to use for enchanting, should it go by the enchantment name or what the enchantment does. Also wondering if maybe we should add in another column for enchanting that way we could list the enchantment name in one box and what the enchantment does in another so laid out like this:
Enchantment Name|What it does|Alliance|Horde
// Willie 14:29, 10 November 2006 (EST)
- Most of the enchantment names are pretty descriptive. Personally, I'd group them by equipment (Weapon, Gloves, Back, ...) and let people click on the Wiki link if they're not sure what exactly the effect is. Most people using the list will already know what enchantment they want and what it does anyway -- they just need to find out who can do it. // DarkRyder / / // 16:14, 10 November 2006 (EST)
- That works. I'll work on laying it out later on // Willie 16:42, 10 November 2006 (EST)
Sorry to revert your change, Gryphon, but I'd intended it to be a nice, splashy title image. As a thumbnail, it loses a lot of its impact. :-) // DarkRyder / / // 16:48, 10 November 2006 (EST)
- My reason for doing that was to get the content back up to the top of the page. As it is currently, you have to scroll past a huge menu, the battlegroup list and the image before you finally get to content. I would also break up the page into other articles, but, it's not my server so.... :) --Gryphon 16:58, 10 November 2006 (EST)
- I've been thinking it should be broken up, myself -- the TOC was pretty nuts even before the craft stuff got finished. I wonder if there's a way to limit it to only two levels of headings? Anyway, both the TOC and battlegroup list should float right -- is that not happening for you? // DarkRyder / / // 17:29, 10 November 2006 (EST)
- Not in IE7, I see in FF what you want it to look like. In IE there is no content on the left side until after all the menu's on the right. --Gryphon 17:32, 10 November 2006 (EST)
- Yuck -- sounds like MediaWiki needs updated to work with IE7. Thanks for spotting this, I'll rearrange the floats so that it makes some sense even when the formatting isn't working. // DarkRyder / / // 17:42, 10 November 2006 (EST)
Delete pre-BC progression?
This page is pretty bloated even just with the stuff that's still relevant. Personally, I think we should ditch the pre-BC progression section to at least shrink the page a little. Thoughts? If no one has any objections, I'll remove it in a few weeks. // DarkRyder / / // 14:55, 25 June 2007 (UTC)
- Can the old crafted items be taken away as well? Many of the old items listed here became devalued or irrelevant with the expansion, and the space could be put towards a new crafting list or simply making the page less unwieldy. --Tratlus 12:38, 29 June 2007 (EST)
- That's not a bad idea... though I don't volunteer to sort out what is and isn't irrelevant. ;-) // DarkRyder / / // 19:59, 29 June 2007 (UTC)
- I'll take care of the crafting area and will be ported over and verified over the next few days LostShard 01:50, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- Realistically speaking, all of the equipment has been replaced with items that are far superior (and cheaper) than what was previously available - these sections current take up the largest amount of room because their diversity. At this point I'm sure more people are interested in the dozen people who can make, say, a Girdle of Ruination as opposed to the Timbermaw Faction recipes. All of the alchemy recipes listed have superior versions and even keeping the old flasks listed would likely be superfluous thanks to reputation with new factions. So if it were to rest on my shoulders to choose, I'd pretty much keep the bags in the 'Misc' section. With the exception of those requiring Core Leathers, they're still as viable as new world bags - especially the herb bag for which there is no current replacement. Just my thoughts though. --Tratlus 8:38, 30 June 2007 (EST)
Guild Progression BC
I edited the guild progression BC for Knights of Revolution (that was my old guild before I quit WoW). Cabeza
Is it worth mentioning that magicevan plays on this server? He has his own urban dictionary entry and 6 videos about him have been uploaded to youtube, all about his failure. I just hate to see my servers page so boring.