Character's Full name: Torguul of the Frostwolves.
Character's Nick-name: Torg.
Class: Warrior (Arms Specialist).
Professions: Journeyman Blacksmith, Artisan Miner.
Secondary Skills: Journeyman First Aid, Apprentice Fisherman, Apprentice Rider.
Face/Heel: Torguul has only one old friend from his days as a mercenary, that being the troll, Sordid. He is a quiet orc who is generally a recluse.
Current Home: Thrallmar or the Undercity.
Role-playing weight class: Medium to Heavy.
Role-playing status: Will RP as much as possible at all times. Battlegrounds may be the exception to the rule, however…
In Character Strengths: Courage and tenacity in the face of enemies. It is his greatest desire to inspire courage in others. Despair is as much of a chain of enslavement as iron shackles.
In Character Weaknesses: Torguul’s primary weakness is his introverted nature when not in the throes of combat or preparation for war.
A typical quote from Torguul: “Pain tells me that I’m still alive.”
Leveling speed: Medium.
Position in Society
- He is something of a prodigal son among the Frostwolves. His path took him away from the struggles in Alterac Valley and set him upon a wandering path throughout Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms. Recently, he has felt the compulsion to return home. He will not speak his reasons or thoughts on this matter…not even to his closest friend.
- As a typical orc warrior, Torguul is covered with many battle scars. Occasionally, he favors an old battle wound to his left knee (a souvenir from a dwarf’s hammer). He struggles to carry the best weaponry that he can afford (within reason) and maintains his equipment to an almost obsessive level. Unlike many orc warriors, Torguul tends to favor swords and maces as his weapons of choice. He has come across many unusual two-handed swords in his travels, and he begun building a rack from kodo bones in order to display them.
- Torguul is a calculating and cunning warrior. It is obvious to all who have fought along side him that the heat of battle is truly where his heart lies. Outside of battle he speaks very little, but is always willing to offer a word of advice or encouragement to those whom he considers allies.
Goals and Motivations
- Vengeance against the Burning Legion and the demons who enslaved his people. In his mind, the Scourge is just another aspect of the Legion, and the Forsaken are kindred spirits who broke their own chains of enslavement.
Passionate About The War?
- "Yes. The Burning Legion must be crushed. The bones of the Scourge will be scattered to the four winds. The Scarlet Crusade will be shown the error of their ways by the heel of my boot on their throats. The Alliance WILL LEARN to leave us in peace." --Torguul
PvP Preference (do it a lot?)
- "Up until now, I haven’t been much of a PvP player. However, my first taste of Alterac Valley was addicting, and now I believe I’ll be joining the Frostwolves for many, many more battles. Torguul is also free to burn Goldshire to the ground if the Guild calls for a raid into Alliance territory." --Torguul
Weekly On-Line Schedule
- Monday-Wednesday: 4:30pm Central for about an hour or so. Thursday: 4:30pm until… Friday: Same as Monday-Wednesday. Saturday: as time permits. Sunday: 1:30pm Central until...
- Torguul’s life as an adventurer began with self-imposed exile from the Frostwolf Clan. In so doing, he severed all of his family ties. This is an event about which he never speaks, but those closest to him suspect it has something to do with his time spent in an internment camp before the start of the Third War.
- As a young orc, he found that like many others of his kind, the path of the warrior called to him. He traveled to Durotar, where he learned weapons, tactics in the Valley of Trials. From there, his journeys carried him from Orgrimmar into the wilds of the Barrens, and from there to the corners of the world.
- During the course of his travels, he spent many days in the lands of the Forsaken, especially near the area of Hillsbrad. He got to know many of the undead humans, and began to feel some sense of kinship towards them. Most of the Forsaken seemed content in carrying on with their trades and professions even after their deaths, but the tragic loss of so much due to the Plague and enslavement to Arthas touched a part of his soul. He remembered the tales of Durotan and the bitter lessons of slavery and betrayal at the hands of the Burning Legion.
- Of all of the peoples Torguul has known, his most trusted confidant is the troll rogue, Sordid. Together they have traveled much of the known world and tested their mettle against many foes.
- Of late, Torguul has felt the need to return home. Finding the Stormpike Expedition encroaching on his Clan’s home has ignited a spark in his heart, and he believes that by joining in the battles to throw back the Alliance forces, he will find a path which will lead him back home and to the clan which he so dearly loves.
- Torguul was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on March 13th, 2005 when he was level 12. He was already a member of the guild Orc Myrmidons (now disbanded) at that time. He joined the guild Zug Zug Militia (now disbanded) on March 25th, 2005 when he was level 16. He joined the guild Architects of War on November 11th, 2006 when he was level 26. He joined The Murder of Crows on July 4th, 2007 when he was level 58. Torguul left The Murder of Crows on Saturday, October 11th, 2008, long after reaching level 70.