Character's Full name: Nystia Helena Greylight.
Race: Blood Elf.
Class: Priest, formerly a Rogue.
Professions: Expert Engineer, Expert Miner.
Secondary Skills: Journeyman Cook, Expert First Aid, Apprentice Fisherman.
Position in society: Grew up in the elite circles of Silvermoon City. Since the war she has been increasingly aloof, and most greet her with hesitation.
Current Home: Hammerfall.
Role-playing weight class: Heavy-Med.
Role-playing status: Mostly try and stay in character unless in battlegrounds with pugs or when in instances. IC all of the time other than in whispers usually.
Goals and Motivations: She wants to always better herself & increase her skills as a rogue.
In Character Strengths: Dedication, a strong desire to help no matter what she might lose in the process.
In Character Weaknesses: Stubborn to a fault, and her drive to better herself can cause her to go into situations that are not the best.
Passionate About The War?: Very, she sees it as the only way to keep the Alliance in their place.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): "I would say I try and PvP once a day. Though leveling distracts me from it." --Nystia's controller
A typical quote from Nystia: "Do not think just because I am small, I am not deadly."
Leveling speed: Med speed. I get distracted by other things.
Weekly on-line schedule: Usually online in the evenings. Varies though depending on what is going on in RL.
- Expressive even exotic looking green eyes. Blonde red hair that is always out of her face, in a pony-tail. She is a little smaller than most of her kin, but deadlier than most.
- Quiet and respectful, she always tries to maintain good manners in most situations. She has a fiery temper when provoked or when she sees smaller people being bullied.
- To strangers she seems cold and distant. But those who know her know that she cares for all the people of the horde and works hard to try and show her dedication to the horde and to the Crows.
- Nystia() would rather like to forget what life was like in the Silvermoon of her childhood. Both of her parents died in the battle for the city. After that she dedicated herself to helping in the rebuilding of it. She spent half of her time in Tranquillien helping protect the little town from the Scourge holding.
- After her great deeds done in Tranquillien she moved out of the lands of her kin. She moved from town to town trying to learn as much from there new allies. She has found an odd since of peace in the towns of the horde more than she has ever felt in her own. She now wishes to prove herself to the Orcs and the Forsaken as an invaluable ally.
- Nystia was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on April 9th, 2007 when she was level 11. She joined Thirteenth Moon on July 7th, 2007 when she was level 15. She left that guild sometime in late July. She joined The Murder of Crows on August 2nd, 2007 when she was level 26. Nystia left The Murder of Crows on February 7th, 2008 (this is an approximation; it could have been anytime on the 7th, or very early on the 8th) when she was level 41; Reason: her controlled wishes to focus on her Alliance characters. She left on good terms.
Neophyte Nystia's Promotion to Cohort
- "Neophyte Nystia: In your short time within our Murder you have accomplished a great deal. You have claimed nearly double the necessary kills assigned to you on the field of battle, & have worked hard at our Guild Archives! You show much potential within our Murder, & I desire to see how far you can carry it. I declare that you be promoted to Cohort!" --Master Jannik, in Guild Chat on Thursday, August 9th, 2007, 8:40pm.
Cohort Nystia's Promotion to Sergeant
- "Cohort Nystia: Your service to The Murder of Crows, & our Cause, has been marked well with strong activity. We see you daily, battling our enemies in the name of the Murder. You're the 9th most participant Crow at our Guild Archives! Your De-Flesh & Roster submission are thoroughly complete. For your Trials of Promotion you interviewed Sheild, which went well, & resulted in successful recruitment, which is an excellent bonus. You traveled to Hillsbrad, & conquered two elite dwarves of Dun Garok, of whom were one & two seasons your superior. You nearly conquered a third as well, but the Breather was overcome by fear & fled your wrath. I am very pleased with your progress, & feel you are ready for more responsibility, so as to better serve our Cause. I declare that you be promoted to Sergeant!" --Master Jannik, in Guild Chat on Wednesday, October 31st, 2007 at 6:03pm.