|Minoton||Scarlet Crusade US||Warlock||41||The Murder of Crows||Darkslayer|
Character's Full name: Darkslayer Minoton.
Character's Nick-name: Minoton.
Age: Minoton is 30 years of age.
Professions: Expert Disenchanter, Artisan Herbalist.
Secondary Skills: Expert Cook, Artisan First Aid, Expert Fisherman, Apprentice Rider.
Position in society: Mindslave.
Face/Heel: Varies. Some view him with trepidation. Others feel a great deal of sympathy for the tortured creature.
Current Home: The Crossroads.
Physical Description: Hulking, black-furred beast. Heavily scarred from battle and... other injuries. Stands silently awaiting orders.
Personality Description: Mind slave of Ithriana. No personality whatsoever.
Role-playing weight class: Medium to Heavy.
Role-playing status: Always in character in public channels. OOC in /tell and /group when warranted.
Goals and Motivations: To serve Ithriana, Master Jannik and the Guild.
In Character Strengths: Battle and destruction. Will follow orders literally and to the death.
In Character Weaknesses: Incapable of reason or discourse.
Passionate About The War?: No. Devoid of passion, as well as any other emotion or thought.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): On occasion. Dislikes pick-up-group PvP. Would prefer guild-organized teams or events.
A typical quote from Minoton: "It will be done."
Leveling speed: Slow. Must finish every quest in every zone/instance explored.
Weekly on-line schedule: Typically late evening or very early morning. An hour or so a day during the week. A few to several hours on weekends. Accordingly, very goal oriented and may not often have much "wait" time.
- Born of the Grimtotem clan, the creature that is Minoton was captured as a child by a Forsaken raiding party and eventually sold to the Royal Apothecary Society for use in experiments. Gerard Abernathy and Ithriana, working to perfect Abernathy's mind slave process, created Minoton following lengthy sessions of brutal torture, chemical and magical intervention and imaginative surgical techniques.
- The Tauren that Minoton was is quite gone. Now, there is only a docile slave, until ordered into action. Then, Minoton is an unbridled killing machine, with no concept of quarter or mercy. Left undirected, Minoton will often attack much more powerful foes with no fear of defeat or death.
- Minoton will generally not speak unless spoken to. Minoton has retained the Tauren ability to locate and harvest herbs. Also, as a strange side effect of his transformation, Minoton is able to disenchant (and thus destroy) magical items (but has very limited aptitutde for enchantment, which probably requires the capacity for free thought and a command of magical energy). Minoton is trained in the use of all weapons, with the exception of firearms (likely a lasting link from his Tauren ancestry, who eschewed the use of guns in favor of more natural bow weapons).
- Abernathy's theories are not widely accepted among the Forsaken leadership, and his association with the Royal Apothecary Society is tangential at best. Thus, his relationship with Ithriana, as a respected if junior member of the Society, has been important in furthering his experiments. Suffice it to say that should a creature like Minoton free itself from control, the consequences would be dire indeed.
Neophyte Minoton's Promotion
- Neophyte Minoton: You have properly identified yourself at our Guild Archives, & you have proven yourself on the field of battle, proving yourself a Crow. I declare that you be promoted to Cohort!" --Master Jannik, in Guild Chat on Friday, June 15th, 2007, 11:57:32 PM.
- Minoton was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on December 31st, 2006 when he was level 12. He joined the guild Blood of True Might (now disbanded) on January 14th, 2007 when he was level 20. He joined The Murder of Crows on January 29th, 2007 when he was level 24. He was promoted from Neophyte to Cohort by Master Jannik on Friday, June 15th, 2007, at 11:57:32 PM when he was level 39.