|Aquenil||Scarlet Crusade US||Druid||29||The Murder of Crows||Darkslayer|
Character's Full name: Darkslayer Aquenil Startotem.
Character's Nick-name: Her mother called her Aqqy (pronounced Akky).
Class: Balanced Druid.
Professions: Expert Enchanter, Expert Tailor.
Secondary Skills: Expert Cook, Expert First Aid, Journeyman Fisherman.
Position in society: Aquenil is her own person. With no longer any family to speak of, she dedicates herself to the land and it's struggles.
Face/Heel: Aquenil is polite and free with her possessions and talents, though some may find her a little stoic.
Current Home: Thunder Bluff.
Role-playing weight class: Medium.
Role-playing status: In-character in Guild Chat and Party Chat with other Crows. I love to rp, but find that I don't have the time for it like I used to.
Goals and Motivations: Aquenil wishes to see the Scourge wiped off the face of the Earth, for they are a poison, choking the land and killing the good living things in it.
In Character Weaknesses: Aquenil can be very stubborn, and if she decides someone has wronged her, she rarely moves from that opinion.
Passionate About The War?: Aquenil cares only for defeating those who defile the land.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Love it, play until I get tired of it at every bracket, then level some more.
A typical quote from Aquenil: "Earth Mother watch over you."
AddOns Used: N/A.
Leveling speed: Moderate.
Weekly on-line schedule: When I'm not working, which isn't as often anymore. Trying to get a 9-5, so we will see how that goes.
- Aquenil is a stately Tauren female with dark fur, with a few patches of white and brown. Her face radiates a calm peace that often comes with being attuned to the Earth. Aquenil prefers this form, though she can take on the form of animals, she believes that some shapeshifters can lose their identities in the process of too much changing. Aquenil's Gear Score () is 153.
- Aquenil is usually calm and reserved, devoting much of her time and energy to the land. But when her Earth is threatened, she lashes out furiously. She is friendly, but she can be offputting at times because she is often very serious.
In Character Strengths
- Aquenil listens in a conversation more than she speaks, so she can be a good judge of character by evaluating what a person's statements say about their personality.
- Aquenil was raised in a small dwelling outside of Bloodhoof Village. Her Mother taught her the ways of the land, and taught her to protect all living things. Her father was a warrior, fighting for home and hearth. Her parents loved each other very much. It seemed Aquenil had the perfect upbringing. But it would not last forever, Aquenil's father was killed in a battle, and Aquenil's mother grieved for him. She died not long afterwards, of melancholy. Aquenil left their little home to be raised in Bloodhoof village, where she learned not only to care for the earth, but how to fight for it. She goes back to visit her mother's grave as often as she can.
- Aquenil was first seen in WoW by WoW Census() on August 22nd, 2008 when she was level 10. She joined The Murder of Crows on Wednesday, September 10th, 2008 when she was level 13. Neophyte Aquenil was promoted to Butcher by Master Jannik on Monday, October 13th, 2008 when she was level 21.