Cruelty/Crueldad (EU) »
EN English language servers ES Spanish language servers
General Information Edit
A multicultural server, Alonsus has players from all over Europe ranging from Russians to Scandanavians and even South Africans. This, however, has caused some segregation among the community with language exclusive guilds.
Each community in Alonsus has their own respective guild, e.g. <Siberian Bears> is a guild exclusive to Russians, <The Greekz> is a Greek guild and <The Nordic Warriors> is a Scandanavian guild <De Oranje Duivels> is a Dutch speaking guild and <DOGS OF WAR> who are one of the oldest and well known leveling guilds on the realm.
- Type: Normal
- Population: Medium, in excess of 15,000 active players
- Released: 5th October 2006
- Alliance (57%): Horde (43%), activity ratio 2.3 : 1
- The three most popular races are Human (20%), Night Elf (18%) and Blood Elf (14%)
- The three most popular classes are Hunters (19%), Warriors (15%) and Mages (12%)
- The Ahn'Qiraj gates were opened 5th March 2007 by Raevin
- First to hit 60 was Dasslock and Dasspapper, a Human Priest and Warlock in Ascendence
Guilds of Alonsus Edit
|DOGS OF WAR||Web||Armory|
|British Raven Guard||Web||Armory|
|Clash of the Titans||Web||Armory|
|The Guardian Angels||—||Armory|
|La Fratellanza Oscura||Web|| Armory
|Ottoman Empire||—|| Armory
|Swords and Spells||Web||Armory|
|The Elysian Templars||Web||Armory|
|The Lowland Legion||Web||Armory|
|Sixth Sense||Web|| Armory
|Rycerze Apokalipsy||Web|| Armory|}
TBC Raid ProgressionEdit
Please check http://wowjutsu.com/eu/alonsus/ for a more up to date listing of raid progression.
Rare crafts of Alonsus Edit
Profession listing for Alliance & Horde on Alonsus.
Warning: The information on these pages are freely edited, meaning that a scammer could make it's way on the list, in general always try to get some feedback on the person you're trading with, lookup his armoury profile and try to negotiate a deposit from the crafter, returned upon receiving said craft.
Also, for an overview on specialized tailors, alchemists (and perhaps others)