|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
- Scepter of Azj'Aqir
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Mount"Mount" is not in the list of possible values (Cloth armor, Leather armor, Mail armor, Plate armor, Axe, Dagger, Fishing pole, Fist weapon, Mace, Miscellaneous, Polearm, Staff, Sword, Bag, Enchanting bag, Engineering bag, Gem bag, Herb bag, Leatherworking bag, Mining bag, Soul bag, Arrow, Bow, Bullet, Crossbow, Gun, Idol, Libram (relic), Shield, Sigil, Thrown, Totem (relic), Wand) for this property.
- Requires level 40
- Requires Journeyman Riding (150)
- Use: Teaches you how to summon the Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank.
Scepter of Azj'Aquir is a rare tol'vir archaeology artifact.
The aqir were a race of incredibly evil, expansionistic insects who battled the troll empires for thousands of years. Eventually, the great Azj'Aqir civilizaion split in half, with Azjol-Nerub in the north, and Ahn'Qiraj in the south. The night elves were able to contain the qiraji for many years until they were awakened again by the Old God C'thun.
- This mount, Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank, appears as a Blue Qiraji Tank. Its name could be a reference to the Ultramarines of Warhammer 40,000, though a blue mineral pigment bears the same "ultramarine" name.
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.
- Summoning spell for Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank