Saviana Ragefire is a member of the Black dragonflight and a mini boss. She appears in World of Warcraft as one of the three sub-bosses in the Ruby Sanctum encounter, which was implemented in patch 3.3.5.
In order to shatter the Wyrmrest Accord and to crush those that would stand in the way of their master's reemergence into Azeroth, a powerful war party of the Black dragonflight; led by the fearsome twilight dragon Halion and his lieutenants Saviana Ragefire, Baltharus the Warborn and General Zarithrian; has launched an assault upon the Ruby Sanctum beneath Wyrmrest Temple.
- Flame Breath - inflicts 24,500 to 31,500 Fire damage on players in front of her
- Enrage - increases attack speed by 150% and causes Fire Nova every 2 seconds, for 10 seconds, unless interrupted
- Fire Nova - Inflicts 7,601 to 7,600 Fire damage to players within 100 yards
- Flame Beacon - during air phase targets 3 (6 on 25 player) people and does 24500 to 31500 damage (10 player, 33687 to 43312 on 25 player) to them and people within 30 yard range
Savianna is a pretty straightforward tank and spank, with only limited strategy needed.
Savianna will occasionally fly up over the raid, mark 2/5 (10/25-man) players, then use Conflagrate, dealing a fire DoT to the players and everyone around them. The marked players must separate themselves from the raid before Conflagrate hits them (heading into the lake is good tactic as people do not tend to stand there).
Savianna enrages every so often, aoeing the raid until removed. Often, this enrage happens immediately after having done the Conflagrate fly-over. It is good to keep a hunter with to dispel the enrage. A rogue with Anesthetic Poison on will work wonders, dispelling the enrage before the raid even has a chance to notice (results in a DPS loss for the rogue).
- You will sssuffer for this intrusion!
- Special Attack
- Burn in the master's flame!
- Killing a player
- Halion will be pleased.
- As it should be...
10 Man Normal
- Patch 3.3.5 (2010-06-22): Added.