Sangua is a planet filed with bones and dust with a lake of blood being drained by the Burning Legion, and is located somewhere in the Great Dark Beyond. It is described to be similar to Sethekk Hollow in Spires of Arak (Draenor). This planet was among a number of planets that have been invaded by the Burning Legion during the time when Azeroth was invaded. Champions of Azeroth are sent to save this world and its inhabitants from falling to the Legion.
- Demon (there are always demons)
- Manifestations of congealed plasma inhabit the pool of blood in the invasion point. However, whether or not these creatures exist as a product of Legion tampering is unknown.
- White-leaved desiduous trees
- Green grass and similar red grass, potentially made so from the nearby pool of plasma
- White tallgrass
- Orange bushes and shrubs
- Small, Ivy-colored sprouts
- Large rib bones and spines indicate the current or past presence of giant creatures.
- Patch 7.3.0 (29-Aug-2017): Added.