- ω ϖ 10-70 yd range—Hurls a massive boulder into the distance, dealing 27000 to 33000 damage to enemies within 8 yards of the explosion.
- ω ϖ (5 pyrite) 10-70 yd range—Hurls an orb of blue pyrite into the distance, dealing damage, but consumes ammo. Also places a debuff that does damage per second for 10 seconds and can be stacked up to 10 times.
- ω ϖ 15 yd range—Rams any enemies in front of the demolisher, dealing 19000 to 21000 Damage and knocking them back. Also deals 2160 to 2640 siege damage to buildings. (4 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ—Launch a passenger into the distance. Unlimited range. 1 sec cast. (2 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ 50 yd range—Fires a miniature explosive blast, dealing Fire damage to all enemies in the target area. An imprecise hit can do as little as 5,000 damage, while a direct hit will do upwards of 120,000 damage. Does approximately 2,300 damage to buildings. (1 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ—Fires an explosive missile that explodes on contact with air targets. (0.25 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ—Use your hook and chain to grab the targeted crate. Grab the targeted crate to pick up Liquid Pyrite off the ground, which reloads the demolisher by 25 Pyrite.
- ω ϖ (25 Pyrite)—Injects liquid pyrite into the engines, increasing movement speed by 100%. Lasts 20 sec.
- ω ϖ—Load yourself into the catapult arm, using yourself as ammunition. Allows you to be shot on top of the Flame Leviathan so you can destroy the turrets there. (30 sec cooldown)
- There will be two Salvaged Demolishers available in the 10 man raid and five in the 25 man raid.
- Both driver and passenger share the same source of Pyrite, unlike the Salvaged Siege Engine, where driver and turret operator have separate steam supplies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.