Attacks and abilities
- Shadowbolt - Fast casts, may do repeatedly.
- Steal Flesh - Reduces target's damage output by 75%, and increases his own by 75%.
- Summon Ghoul - Summons two low life ghouls.
- Corpse Explode - Causes one living ghoul to explode, dealing 5000-6000 fire damage.
- Curse of Twisted Flesh - Maximum health reduced by 25%. 1500 Shadow Damage inflicted every 3 second. Lasts 24-30 seconds.
Tank and spank for both normal and heroic mode, just keep healer protected since the odd zombie will spawn out of no where as well as the boss's ghouls. Ghouls should be killed ASAP as the boss explodes them at random for massive damage.
- You are too late, champion of Lordaeron. The dead shall have their day.
- Ah, the entertainment has arrived!
- BOOM! Hahahahah...
- Blood... destruction... EXHILARATING!
- I want a sample...
- Such strength... it must be mine!
- Your flesh betrays you.
- Say hello to some friends of mine.
- Come, citizen of Stratholme! Meet your saviors.
Killing a player:
- The fun is just beginning!
- Aah, quality materials!
- Don't worry, I'll make good use of you.
- You only advance... the master's plan...
- One of the boss' quotes during Corpse Explosion is in reference to The Mad Bomber from a Hanna Barbera cartoon titled: Pfish and Chip: Short Fuse.
- Say hello, to some friends of mine brings the famous line to mind: "Say hello, to my little friend", from the movie, Scarface.
- Baltharus the Warborn in the Ruby Sanctum has the same aggro quote: Ah, the entertainment has arrived!