|Casting time||2 sec cast|
|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
Modified by Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Mend Pet and Revive Pet now share the same button and changes based on the condition of the Hunter's pet.
- Patch 5.4.2 (10-Dec-2013) Revive Pet now has a casting time of 2 seconds (down from 4 seconds).
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Revive Pet no longer requires the Hunter to have line-of-sight to their pet.
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Revive Pet now has a cast time of 4 seconds, down from 6 seconds.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Undead hunters now start with Revive Pet on the action bar.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Cost changed from 80% of base mana; cast time reduced from 10 sec.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): The tooltip has been adjusted to indicate the pet returns with a percentage of its base health. It will not get an increased percentage of the bonus health it receives from a percentage of its master’s stamina.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.