- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Resurgence no longer requires Water Shield to be active.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Improved Water Shield has been redesigned and renamed Resurgence. When Water Shield is active, Resurgence causes critical direct heals to restore mana (Resurgence rank 2 is roughly equal to 150% of the old Improved Water Shield value when a Healing Wave or Greater Healing Wave critically hits, and scaled down accordingly for faster or multi-target spells).
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Reduced from 3 to 2 ranks. 30/60% chance added to Healing Surge, replacing Lesser Healing Wave.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): This talent now has a 10/20/30% chance to be triggered by Chain Heal, and the charges of Water Shield are no longer consumed by this talent.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Lesser Healing Wave now has a reduced chance to trigger this talent.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.