|Casting time||Instant cast|
|Empowered Rejuvenation, Genesis, Gift of Nature, Gift of the Earthmother, Improved Rejuvenation, Moonglow, Nature's Splendor, Revitalize, Subtlety, Tree of Life|
Rejuvenation is a Heal over Time spell for druids, and is one of the earliest spells to become available to the class. The spell is not very mana efficient when first learned, but it scales very well with talents and spell power, and at higher levels it is a highly efficient healing spell. The spell maintains a 12 second duration from level 4 to 79, but has a 15 second duration at level 80.
|Rank||Level||Base Mana Cost||Healing||Duration (seconds)||Cost|
- Genesis increases the amount of healing done by 5%. Improved Rejuvenation increases the healing done by a further 15%. Gift of Nature increases the healing done by another 10%.
- Moonglow reduces the mana cost by 9%.
- Nature's Splendor increases the duration by 3 seconds, adding one additional tick at full strength. This results in a significant increase in the total healing done by the spell.
- Subtlety reduces the threat caused by the spell by 30% and reduces the chance that it will be dispelled by 30%.
- Empowered Rejuvenation increases the benefit the spell gains from spell power by 20%. Note that this is a 20% increase to the amount gained; it does not mean that Rejuvenation gains an additional 20% of your spell power.
- Revitalize gives Rejuvenation ticks a 15% chance to restore 8 energy, 4 rage, 1% mana, or 16 runic power to the target.
- Gift of the Earthmother reduces the global cooldown from casting Rejuvenation by 20%.
- Tree of Life reduces the mana cost by 20%. This applies both in and out of Tree of Life Form.
How much benefit Rejuvenation gains from your spell power depends on a number of factors, including both talents and the rank of the spell. Multiply with any increases to healing done, such as Improved Rejuvenation and Gift of Nature, to get the final number. At level 80 in Tree of Life Form with all relevant talents, Rejuvenation will thus gain 317.632392% of your spell power over the full duration, before rounding.
- The real strength of Rejuvenation is how well it scales with spell power, not the base spell itself. Until you start getting gear from Outland with significant amounts of spell power, Rejuvenation will do less healing per mana than both Regrowth and Healing Touch even fully talented.
Here are some things the development team has been saying about possible Patch 3.3.0 changes to Rejuvenation: