|Requirements||Requires Battle Stance|
Recklessness is a warrior ability learned at level 87 for those with the Arms or Fury specialization. It is a self-buff ability that costs no Rage. It increases the warrior's critical strike damage and chance to critically strike for a short period of time.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Recklessness is now available only to Fury and Arms Warriors.; Recklessness now requires Battle Stance.; Recklessness now increases Critical Strike chance by 15% (down from 30%) and increases Critical Strike damage by 10% (up from 0%).
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Recklessness and Deadly Calm can no longer be used at the same time. One cannot be used while the other is active, but using one does not put the other on its full cooldown.; Retaliation, Recklessness and Shield Wall no longer have stance requirements.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Recklessness now increases special critical strike chance by 50%, down from 100%, but lasts the full 12 seconds instead of allowing only 3 charges.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Heroic Throw and Shattering Throw will now benefit from this ability and consume charges of this ability. In addition, Recklessness now behaves correctly as an Enrage effect when interacting with the Enraged Regeneration ability.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Recklessness now increases the critical hit chance of the next 3 special ability attacks by 100%, lasts 12 seconds, cooldown reduced to 5 minutes.
- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005): Recklessness will no longer be canceled if you switch stances while the effect is active.