|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
With the Warlords of Draenor expansion, the bank window now includes a new tab called the Reagent Bank. It that costs 100 to enable and gives access to a 98-slot (7 x 14) area for any "Crafting Reagent".
- Costs 100 per character to enable.
- 98-slots to hold items of the Crafting Reagent class.
- Profession crafting recipes can pull directly from the Reagent Bank from anywhere to make stuff.
- Has a search entry field to hi light items.
- Has a sort button to sort items.
- Sorting is semi-random, so don't expect too much.
- Has a "Deposit All Reagents" button that will pull all qualifying items from your bags into the Reagent Bank. Note: Items in bags with "Ignore this bag" selected are also ignored when using the Deposit All button.
- Reagents that are quest items will not count toward a quest if they are in the Reagent Bank.
- Sorting option is pretty awful. It actually makes things harder to find in some cases. The logic for it is elusive.
- Despite being 98-slots, it fills up surprisingly fast, if you keep many old ingredients around from Vanilla onward.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): A Reagent Bank tab has been added to the Bank providing storage for raw materials.; Characters can now craft using the materials stored in both their Reagent Bank and Bank from anywhere.; Characters can visit the bank to unlock the new Reagent Bank tab providing additional storage space for profession materials.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.