|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- /random : will perform the same result as /roll 100 , and will make you Roll a random number between 1-100, this is done to fairly distribute items chests or other things when in a party.
- Something not guaranteed, random, a thing that might or might not happen.
Drop chance Edit
- Most items have a drop %, meaning the chance of getting the exact item you want will be determined randomly. Gandling in Scholomance For instance has a random chance of dropping 1 of the Tier 0 Rare set items.
- Some boss monsters are "able" to drop 1-2 Uncommon, Rare or Epic items out of a average selection of 10 to 20 or more, available to them. This will cause each item to have a certain % chance of dropping when this boss is looted.
Item Property Edit
Some items can have a random item property. Examples of these are:
- of Fiery Wrath, of the Wolf, of the Boar, of the Monkey, of Nature Resistance.
See random item property for more details on properties.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.