|Cooldown||1.5 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
Rampage is a Fury Warrior ability learned at level 12.
- Patch 7.0.3 (19-Jul-2016): Returns as a redesigned baseline ability for Fury Warriors.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Removed.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Now also increases the warrior's critical strike chance by 2%.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): This effect is now passive instead of being a proc from critical strikes.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Rampage now behaves correctly as an Enrage effect when interacting with the Enraged Regeneration ability.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Can now be triggered by off-hand Whirlwind damage.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Now causes all party and raid members within 20 yards of the Warrior to go on a rampage, increasing melee critical hit chance by 5% for 10 seconds when the warrior scores a melee critical.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Can now be triggered Whirlwind's off-hand critical hits.
- / Patch 2.0.1 (05-Dec-2006): Added. For 20 Rage, this instant ability adds an effect to your Warrior that increases Attack Power by 30 (50 at Max Rank) for 30 seconds. With each successful melee attack, this AP increase improves, until the effect has stacked 5 times (for a 150 AP Inc (250 Max Rank)). Rampage can only be triggered after delivering a Critical Hit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.