Ralo'shan the Eternal Watcher is a level 60 night elf affiliated with the Cenarion Circle who can be found at Staghelm Point in Silithus. She tells a story about her role in the War of the Shifting Sands and its aftermath.
- Greetings, traveler. It was here, nearly 1,000 years past, that the Qiraji began their march of destruction across Kalimdor.
- Thousands of lives were lost during the war, most in this cursed desert during the initial invasion.
- I am one of only a few that remain, chained to both the past and present. I know not why I am to remain stationed here but I know that I must.
- I have been slain a hundred times. I always wake here, alive. Some say I am cursed and others...
- They say that I am blessed: A herald to harken in a new age.
- Ancient forces stir - forces that have not been seen or felt for thousands of years. The world weeps, <race>. Perhaps a new sundering comes. A sickness born from within...
- The foulness has begun to seep into our lands. From the Dream comes nightmares. Nightmares to befoul us in our waking hours...
- Patch 1.8.0 (10-Oct-2005): Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.