He starts the following quests:
- "Don't listen to the hearts of the world - the answer lies within. You know the truth."
- "Have you ever heard of a place called Dire Maul."
- "Aye, but I know it by its true name - Eldre'Thalas. It was a bastion of magical power for the night elves many, many years ago."
- "You know of Eldre'Thalas, young one? One might say that is coincidental to my current plight... but I am one not to believe in coincidence."
- "Why do you say that this is a coincidence, Rabine?"
- "Agents of the Cenarion Circle have uncovered disturbing information pertaining to the current situation in Eldre'Thalas. I am at an impasse as to what to do about it, and I will no doubt soon seek the aid of able bodied beings capable of handling themselves in a fight."
- "To properly take action in Eldre'Thalas, however, is to understand the lore of an object know as the Fruit of Fertility."
- "The Fruit of Fertility?"
- "In ages past, Eldre'Thalas was a nexus of magical power, and those who dwelt within its hallowed halls wielded immense power. One such night elf was Millicent Serene - a naturalist who willed the power of nature itself into potent artifacts she forged."
- "The Fruit of Fertility was her crowning achievement... she used a specially prepared moonwell to grow an exotic and vibrant vine that was imbued with an aura of protection and growth. All of Eldre'Thalas flourished from its existence."
- "But something went wrong, didn't it?"
- "Alas it always seems like it does. I - as did the rest of the Cenarion Circle - had assumed that Milli's creation was destroyed during the War of the Ancients. This, as I have come to learn, is far from correct."
- "The Fruit of Fertility survived... though now it is know as the Felvine. It is being corrupted by the demonic lord of that section of Eldre'Thalas, Alzzin the Wildshaper."
- "What would happen if the Fruit of Fertility - or the Felvine - was allowed to be fully corrupted?"
- "I... cannot begin to imagine, <Name>. All I know is that I am not going to allow it to happen. It will be destroyed - if not for our continued safety from demonic taint, then for the memory of Millicent Serene... Milli...."
- "This, my friend, this is where I hope you will come in."
- "What would you have me do, Rabine?"
- Speak with me, <Name> - if you are willing, the Cenarion Circle would eargerly accept your generous offer of aid. The threat posed by the Felvine of Eldre'Thalas is indeed dire.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.