All around you lie the remnants of a fierce battle. The naga skeletons are no surprise, but the weapons and remains of their apparent opponents are somewhat more unexpected.
Amidst the bones, you spot a strangely prominent piece of metal jutting out from one of the skulls. It's difficult to tell what sort of weapon it might have once been part of, but it stands out sufficiently to prompt you to retrieve it as evidence.
Surely someone back at the cave would be interested in this revelation.
<Interesting indeed./A shard of metal?>
The remains you describe sound much like the sea vrykul we encountered in Northrend. I highly doubt we will be striking any alliance with their sort, no matter the cause. Still, this information may prove useful in the future.
I will think on it further if time permits. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
You will receive:
- 7 80
- 27700 XP
NotesThe Enormous Skull and the Broken Prong stuck in to it are at [40.5, 65.4] in the Ruins of Vashj'ir, where the southern ruins are for .
- The Wavespeaker runs over.
- Wavespeaker Valoren/Tulra says: Let me have a look at that shard, would you <Admiral/Captain>? I could feel its power radiating from the other side of the cave.
- Admiral Dvorek/Captain Vilethorn says: Of course. It's all yours.
- Wavespeaker Valoren/Tulra says: Thank you.
- Wavespeaker Valoren says: Erunak, take a look at this. This looks like a sufficient focus for the vision magics I was speaking to you about.
- Wavespeaker Valoren/Tulra says: I will prepare the enchantment right away then. This may finally shed some light on the means and intentions of the naga.
- Getting settled:
-  /  / 
-  (during A Better Vantage)
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.