We've done all we can here. Let King Greymane know we've bought some time.
I've a feeling it won't be long til the worgen are back in force.
We'll need to fall back to Greymane Court to the west, if that's the case. It's the last place we can hold out without being trapped like fish in a barrel.
We're left with very few choices, <name>. What we do next will be a critical decision.
You will receive:
Keep heading west, across the bridge (stay far away from mobs on the left (south) side of the street, you'll notice they are now called Afflicted Gilneans, and they now have female worgen as well!). , and are holding a war conference with a few and the class trainers in attendance. Take this opportunity to train! Crowley offers the followup.
- King Genn Greymane says: If we can make it past the gates into Duskhaven we'll be safe. The eastern mountains are virtually impassable.
- Lord Darius Crowley says: We need to keep the worgen's attention in the city, Genn. It's the only shot we have for the survivors to make it to Duskhaven.
- Prince Liam Greymane says: I'll stay behind with the Royal Guard, father. It is my duty to Gilneas.
- Lord Darius Crowley says: Not a chance, boy. Gilneas is going to need its king's undivided attention. Can't have your father wondering whether his child is alive or not.
- Lord Darius Crowley says: My men and I will hole up inside the Light's Dawn Cathedral. I've already given the order and the cannons are on their way. Lead our people well, Genn.
- King Genn Greymane says: We were fools to take up arms against each other, Darius. The worgen would've never stood a chance.
-  /  / 
- Class quests
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added