Meet with Cyrus Crestfall.
- Enter the Harbormaster's Office
- Speak with Cyrus Crestfall
- Hear Cyrus' tale
These days Cyrus is the Harbormaster, but he used to be one of Daelin Proudmoore's most trusted knights!
I lost my mother when the Scourge hit Lordaeron. My father sent me here to be raised away from the war. I don't know much about him... just that he was a Stormwind knight who gave his life fighting the Lich King.
Daelin hand-picked Cyrus to raise me and forced him to take a desk job. It's the only reason he wasn't at Theramore.
He's probably checking in that other Alliance ship. Let's go!
Sorry, I should have mentioned he can be a bit... long-winded at times.
I've never seen Cyrus fired up like this!
Sounds like we have work to do.
You will receive:
- Taelia says: You'll feel at home here in no time. Now let's check in with Cyrus!
Enter the Harbormaster's Office:
- Taelia says: Come on! The harbormaster's office is just through here.
- Taelia says: Wait... What's going on?
- Cyrus Crestfall says: Stand down! Don't you know who that is?
- Harbor Guard says: But sir... Lady Ashvane ordered--
- Cyrus Crestfall says: Lady Ashvane? Do you serve Lady Ashvane? Is that Lady Ashvane's crest upon your shield?
- Harbor Guard says: N-no, sir.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: No! You serve Kul Tiras! You wear the crest of Proudmoore! And you take your orders from ME.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: Now stand down and let them pass. We shall parley in my office.
- Harbor Guard says: Aye, sir!
- Harbor Guard says: Let them through!
- Cyrus Crestfall says: King Greymane. It is an honor. You are free to remain in the harbor on my authority.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: Taelia! Prepare a full briefing for our guests.
- Taelia says: Aye, sir!
Speaking with Cyrus:
- You must be the Alliance emissary. I'm glad Flynn and Taelia were able to get you out of that damn prison.
- I am Sir Cyrus Crestfall. On behalf of the Proudmoore Admiralty, I welcome you to Kul Tiras.
- <Cyrus extends his massive hand warmly.>
- <Shake his hand.>
- Genn Greymane says: Katherine Proudmoore turned us away and had her own daughter cast out as a traitor.
- Genn Greymane says: Why would you help us?
- Cyrus Crestfall says: Hmph... Humor an old knight for a moment, would you?
- Cyrus Crestfall says: I was in a battle many years ago. It was... the Second War? Tough to keep them all straight.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: An orcish juggernaut struck our transport. Splinters from the gunnel ripped across the deck and tore into a friend of mine.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: Should have been his ticket home, but he was a stubborn one. Refused to leave before the war was won. So he patched himself up and told the healers he was fine.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: A few days later, he woke up screaming and drenched in sweat. Infection had eaten away at his insides. My friend never saw another sunrise.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: By the time he asked for help, it was too late.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: Kul Tiras still bears the scars of the Third War. No one feels this more deeply than Katherine Proudmoore.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: But she is misguided. Her advisors have kept her blind to the infection that has spread throughout our kingdom.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: The land I love is falling apart... so I'm asking for your help. Kul Tiras needs the Alliance just as badly as you need us.
- Genn Greymane says: I see. Than we shall prove to Katherine Proudmoore the same truth I learned at great cost...
- Genn Greymane says: In unity, there is strength.
- Patch 8.0.1 (13-Aug-2018): Added.