ObjectivesTake your orphan to Red Rocks[62, 21] to visit the funeral pyre of Cairne Bloodhoof. Call for your orphan if he is not present when you arrive.
- Take Your Orphan to Visit Red Rocks
Matron Battlewail says that when Cairne Bloodhoof died, the Horde lost a 'voice of wisdom'. I don't know what that means, but I always wanted to meet him. Some of the other orphans even have his hoofprint.
- Orcish Orphan says: So this is how a chieftain is honored!
- Baine Bloodhoof says: Elders of Thunder Bluff, I have called you together in the sight of the ancestors to honor my father, Cairne Bloodhoof.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: Father, you were a man who led wisely, who battled skillfully, and who always sought the best for your people.
- Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem says: When my druids and I were ambushed by renegade orcs, you challenged Warchief Garrosh to trial by combat to answer for their deaths, chieftain.
- Kador Cloudsong says: You fought bravely, chieftain, but Grimtotem treachery poisoned Garrosh's weapon and denied you fair combat.
- Kador Cloudsong says: May your spirit know peace. Magatha and her kin were driven from the city and your worthy son carries on your legacy.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: May your spirit continue to guide us, father, as you did in life.
- Elder Runetotem says: We know you, Cairne Bloodhoof, and your people have told us of your deeds. You are welcome at the hearth of the ancestors.
Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Added.