Slay 5 Fire Hawks.
The fire hawks are upset by our continued presence. They're getting extremely hostile, and not just in the usual territorial ways. I worry that if we leave them unchecked, they will soon be joining the assault on our tree, and I'm not sure we're capable of handling that.Go across the way to Fireplume Peak[23, 37] and do what you have to to keep them in check. I'm far more concerned with our safety right now than theirs, so be decisive about it.
Well done, <name>. It's good to know I can count on you.
You will receive:
-  and complete the daily quests listed below (after completing four from the previous stage) to earn enough to continue. (150 marks for recruiting the Shadow Wardens; if completed already, then 125 marks each for the Moonwell, Ancients, or Armaments quests)
- Ancients daily (requires completion of )
- Anren/Tholo (requires having quested for the Druids of the Talon and completing ; quests below reflect accepting )
- Fire Lasher daily (requires having quested for the Shadow Wardens and completing the normal quests below)
- Ricket's Daily (requires and completion)
Patches and hotfixes
Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.