Objectives EditCollect 8 Magmolias from the Magma Springs[45, 45] to the north.
We've discovered a new species of flower growing in the Magma Springs to the north. Amazingly, they sustain themselves in pure molten lava!
Please go and retrieve some specimens for me. I'm sure that further study of these plants will shed some light on your little friend here.
Speaking of which, he seems quite eager to go with you. Let's hope he behaves himself.
Fascinating! The more time I spend in the Firelands, the more I see there is an ecosystem at work here.
Thank you, <name>. I will start analyzing these samples at once.
You will receive:
- Gathering the magmolias sometimes will spawn a . When killed, the Burster will drop a Magmolia.
- Gathering also can award the player with a non-stackable buff:
- The quest name is an obvious reference to the movie Steel Magnolias.
-  and complete the daily quests listed below (after completing four from the previous stage) to earn enough to continue. (150 marks for recruiting the Shadow Wardens; if completed already, then 125 marks each for the Moonwell, Ancients, or Armaments quests)
- Ancients daily (requires completion of )
- Anren/Tholo (requires having quested for the Druids of the Talon and completing ; quests below reflect accepting )
- Fire Lasher daily (requires having quested for the Shadow Wardens and completing the normal quests below)
- Ricket's Daily (requires and completion)
Patches and hotfixes Edit
Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.