- Help the Crimson Lasher Drink from Ember Pools (6)
I've been making progress in my research, <name>. Based on what we've witnessed in the local flora, it's quite possible that your Lasher also accepts superheated liquids as a principal source of nutrition.I'd like you to help me with a little experiment. The Emberspit Scorpions that inhabit the Magma Springs[45, 45] to the north spew out burning pools of fire during combat.
Take the Lasher and observe his reaction to the scorpions' Ember Pools.
Did it work? So my theory was correct?
You will receive:
- Often when fighting the Scorpions you'll have two pools spawn - one that the scorpion puts right under your feet, and one that spawns when the scorpion dies.
-  and complete the daily quests listed below (after completing four from the previous stage) to earn enough to continue. (150 marks for recruiting the Shadow Wardens; if completed already, then 125 marks each for the Moonwell, Ancients, or Armaments quests)
- Ancients daily (requires completion of )
- Anren/Tholo (requires having quested for the Druids of the Talon and completing ; quests below reflect accepting )
- Fire Lasher daily (requires having quested for the Shadow Wardens and completing the normal quests below)
- Ricket's Daily (requires and completion)
Patches and hotfixes Edit
Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.