SCRAP-E is a quest only available to engineers with a skill level of 415 or higher.
This card allows the user to access the control panel of the scrapbot designated SCRAP-E, in order to perform maintenance and reprogram the bot's directives.
SCRAP-E appears to be assigned to the interior of the building at The Inventor's Library. The card displays a list of the bot's broken components and failing systems. With the proper parts, the bot can be restored to working condition.
<You open SCRAP-E's access panel.>
<You begin performing the repairs indicated by the access card. When the repairs are complete, you close the access panel and throw the power switch.>
- SCRAP-E says: Powering up!
- SCRAP-E says: All systems online and functional!
- SCRAP-E says: Directive: Repair prototype console.
- SCRAP-E says: Implementing directive!
- SCRAP-E walks over to the prototype console, and works on it.
- SCRAP-E says: Prototype console repaired and returned to functional status.
- SCRAP-E returns to his original location
- SCRAP-E says: Awaiting further instructions from Keeper Mimir.