Hear Zamael tell his tale.
- Zamael Story
Will you assist me, mortal? Hear my tale.
I have accepted my fate here in this cage, but the prayer must be found.
Zamael's Story Edit
- As a young night elf in Darkshore, I crossed paths with a group of unsavory individuals known as the Twilight's Hammer. A group of them befriended me and shamefully, I ended up eschewing my faith in Elune and embracing the vitriol of the Twilight's Hammer.
- It was not until a vision came to me from Elune, that I woke up from the malaise that I had fallen into as a follower of the old gods.
- In repentance, I began work on my prayer to Elune.
- Etched into a tablet of pure gold was the embodiment of my remorse, shame, and sorrow. Unfortunately, the Twilight's Hammer found the tablet and branded me a blasphemer. I was summarily executed, my prayer to Elune incomplete. I am now bound to this world as a spirit, unable to transcend to the Nether: held in this cage as a warning to all that would betray the faith of the Twilight's Hammer.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 470 XP (or 2 70 at level 70)
Quest progression Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.