ObjectivesTake your orphan, Roo, to visit the Etymidian [40, 82] at the Shaper's Terrace. Make sure to call for him if he is not present when you get there.
- Roo taken to visit The Etymidian
High-Oracle Soo-say always tell us about how Great Ones built shrines and we give them shinies, but he never see Great Ones. No one see Great Ones, but maybe you know how to find one?
Soo-say told us the Great Ones made a waygate and put it in the center of the southern part of Sholazar. Soo-say not say where it goes, but maybe it take us to a Great One! Take us through that waygate and let's find out, <name>.
Do you know how to find a Great One? We've never seen one before.
We got to meet a Great One! Too bad it was during his nap time, but we understand. We like naps, too! Maybe we learn naps from Great Ones like we learn about shrines and shinies!
Can we come back and visit the Great One again when not sleeping?
- Oracle Orphan says: Wow! A real Great One? We don't even think Soo-say has met a real Great One!
- Oracle Oprhan says: Um, hello, Mr. Great One. We are honored to meet you.
- Oracle Orphan says: Maybe you're asleep, Mr. Great one? We understand. Must be hard working being Great One, collecting all the shinies we leave for you.
- Oracle Orphan says: We brought you a gift, Great One. Maybe you see it when you wake up. Maybe you remember we came to see you, oki?
- The orphan places a small crystal supported by a tripod near the Etyidian's feet.
Note that while , which normally must be completed before the waygate becomes usable, requires level 77, it seems that being on this quest allows use of the waygate regardless of other conditions. Thus, characters lower than 77 can complete this quest relatively easily. Completion of the quest deactivates the waygate in Sholazar Basin, but the return gate in Un'Goro works even then.
Patches and hotfixes
Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Added